Established in 2013 as a nonprofit organization, as the Los Angeles chapter of African American Real Estate Professionals. AAREP LA is a professional membership organization dedicated to increasing access to and inclusion of Black professionals in commercial real estate. AAREP LA prides itself on contributing great value to the industry through its society of experienced thought leaders, longstanding engagement with the community, and an unparalleled commitment to supporting the advancement of its members.
Standing out from other professionals in the industry can be challenging and the competition in Southern California is fierce. Our mission is to advance the economic livelihood of African American Commercial Real Estate Professionals and empower the community through outreach and mentorship.
We help industry professionals gain access to the commercial real estate landscape in Los Angeles.
We will help our members to:
- Participate in local networking events with Black executives and leaders in commercial real estate
- Build relationships that can be leveraged into new business or job opportunities
- Increase your professional visibility by organizing educational workshops and hosting keynote speakers or panels
- Connect with mentors who can help you create strong action plans for your career
- Get social and join the conversation on AAREP LA’s members only Discord community
There are so many organizations in the commercial real estate industry. There is only one AAREP LA.
As a community of connection, we work to increase the voice and presence of Black leaders in the commercial real estate space through best practice sharing, support, and mentorship
Let’s run this race!