The African American Real Estate Professionals (AAREP) is a national network of chapters developed to support Black commercial real estate professionals to drive economic parity and transformative opportunities in the communities we serve. The organization’s activities have a united purpose: to support developers, investment and asset managers, brokers, property managers, architects, and finance and law professionals in building relationships and obtaining the resources that aid in current and future growth.
The Los Angeles chapter was chartered in 2013. AAREP LA prides itself on contributing great value to the industry through its society of experienced thought leaders, longstanding engagement with the community, and an unparalleled commitment to supporting the advancement of its members.
We help industry professionals gain access to the commercial real estate landscape in Los Angeles.
We will help our members to:
- Participate in local networking events with Black executives and leaders in commercial real estate
- Build relationships that can be leveraged into new business or job opportunities
- Increase your professional visibility by organizing educational workshops and hosting keynote speakers or panels
- Connect with mentors who can help you create strong action plans for your career
- Get social and join the conversation on AAREP LA’s members only Discord community
There are so many organizations in the commercial real estate industry. There is only one AAREP LA.
As a community of connection, we work to increase the voice and presence of Black leaders in the commercial real estate space through best practice sharing, support, and mentorship
Let’s run this race!